Handyman On Call offers a various range of services for different concrete needs. We take on concrete projects of any size, type and dimension. From as little as a set of steps to your 60 yard plus concrete shop floor. These include new concrete pours, concrete repair, concrete replacement and concrete maintenance. We also offer different types of concrete products including regular broom finish, exposed aggregate and stamped concrete and stain services.
The Handyman On Call specializes in:
- Concrete Patios: Mixing up the materials or styling can give wonderful results on your concrete patio. Using different textures, stamp patterns and finishes give each area a slightly different look and feel.
- Concrete Sidewalks: Concrete walkways and sidewalks are more than just a path, they can provide much needed curb appeal to homes and buildings, and they are fast becoming a point of artistic expression by using a multitude of decorative concrete options and colors.
- Concrete Curbs: Concrete curbs are both practical and decorative. They give your landscaping a touch of class as well as making the yard maintenance easier. Concrete curbing can be plain to blend into your landscaping or it can be quite decorative and become part of the focal point of your yard.
- Concrete Steps: Concrete steps often need repairing or replacing. They can settle over time. We will help you repair and replace any number of steps.
- Concrete Driveways: Because concrete is so versatile, durable, has an attractive appearance and low maintenance concrete is the preferred driveway material. Homeowners take great pride in the look of their homes exterior. Concrete driveways have become an essential part of the curb appeal of your home. Concrete’s wide variety of texture, color and patterns has elevated the driveway to the status of a landscape design element.
- Colored Concrete: Concrete can assume nearly any shape, design, pattern, texture and color. Color can be used subtly to blend with nature or boldly to make a dramatic design statement. Unless you prefer concrete in its plain-gray state, there is no reason not to enhance it with color. The number of different products for coloring concrete has never been greater and many manufacturers offer an extensive palette of shades to choose from for colored concrete.
Pressed concrete finishes add dimension and texture to regular concrete. We can apply a stamped concrete overlay directly on top of new or existing concrete at a thickness of 1/2″ to 5/8″. The overlay is pressed with a seamless texture and it develops a high compression strength and scratch resistant surface that is suitable for heavy-duty and pedestrian traffic. Stamped concrete overlays are designed for both interior and exterior applications, including: floors, patios, driveways, entryways, walkways, pool decks, and decks/balconies. We can stamp concrete overlays for residential and commercial projects.
Stamped concrete design is concrete that is patterned and textured or embossed to resemble brick, slate, flagstone, stone, tile, wood and various other patterns and textures. Stamped concrete is commonly used for patios, sidewalks, driveways, garage floors, pool decks and entertaining areas, interior flooring and countertops. The ability of stamped concrete to resemble other building materials makes it less expensive alternative to using those other authentic materials such as stone, flagstone, slate or brick. If you have an existing deck, overlays can be used to achieve the desired look over the top of your current surface. In areas where there is not an existing surface, Handyman On Call can pour new concrete.
Our customer’s satisfaction is our number one priority. That is why we offer great quality concrete work in a timely manner and efficiently at very competitive prices. We aim at being the most reliable concrete contractor available and always try to adjust ourselves to our customer’s needs. We also take pride in all the work that we do and never leave the job until it is done right.