Low-E glass filters long-wave radiation from the sun, reducing solar heat gain from the summer sun and helping to keep your home cooler.
Low-E glass takes on a new duty in winter months by allowing warm solar rays into your home, while preventing indoor heat from escaping.
Alside offers a variety of ENERGY STAR qualified products. Handyman On Call can help you determine the optimal glass package required for your home and climate zone.
- Vinyl frame and sashes will neverchip, peel, crack or warp. Made with premium raw materials, the vinyl color is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
- Multi-chambered sash and mainframe create insulating air spaces for thermal efficiency.
- Quad 4 weatherstripping at the header adds greater protection from the elements.
- Insulated glass unit featuring double-strength glass with optimal air space improves year-round performance.
- PPG Intercept Warm-Edge Spacer System maximizes thermal efficiency and the life of the insulated glass unit.
- Interlock at sash meeting rails creates a super-tight seal against air infiltration, providing security, comfort, and well-being.
- Steel reinforcement adds strength at the meeting rails.
- Drop-in glazing provides energy efficiency as well as interior aesthetic appeal.
- Compression bulb seal at the sill creates an all-season weather barrier sealing tightly against dust, dirt and air infiltration.
- Sloped sill forces water to drain to the exterior of the window.
- Hidden screen track for clean lines and added beauty.
- Fully extruded lift rails provide strength and stability for easy operation.
Recently Completed Projects
Take a look at some of the beautiful windows/doors our team has installed recently.
Alside windows set the standard by which other replacement windows are measured. Over 65 years of innovation has resulted in a collection of windows that are designed and engineered to provide beauty, performance, ease of operation and increased energy efficiency.
Whether you are remodeling, renovating or building a new home, Alside delivers unmatched beauty, strength, and energy savings. Alside Windows are custom-made to fit your current window openings precisely. They are easier to install because they require no additional wall construction, in comparison to stock windows found at your local retailer.
Best of all, Alside windows gracefully enhance the architectural style of your home, whether it’s traditional or contemporary, there’s a model to fit your specific style, performance, and budget needs.
Sliding Patio Doors
Our patio doors offer exceptional style and functionality for your home. Each set of doors provides a generous amount of viewing area while provide protection from the outside elements, including all types of precipitation and block out UV rays. With a wide variety of door styles and options, we can customize each style to suit your decor.
Performance Series Windows offer a range of design options that meet all architectural and budgetary needs of your new construction project, while giving your project the curb appeal you’re looking for.
Alside Performance Series Windows are made of superior quality and have been made with decades of product leadership making these windows the easiest and best choice for your new home.
“A company’s true character is defined by its willingness to service its customers after completion of the project.”
TRANSFERABLE LIMITED LIFETIME LABOR/WORKMANSHIP WARRANTY THIS IS A LABOR/WORKMANSHIP WARRANTY provided by Handyman On Call
(“Handyman On Call”) to you, the original consumer purchaser (“Customer”). Handyman On Call will perform all work in a professional manner and in conformance with applicable building codes. Handyman On Call warrants to the Customer that all installation labor performed by Handyman On Call will be free of defects in workmanship for so long as the Customer lives in the residence where the products have been installed, subject only to the other terms and conditions contained in this Warranty.
How to obtain Warranty Service: To submit a request for Warranty service, contact Handyman On Call at 443-850-6948 to discuss why you believe you need Warranty service.
What is not covered: This Labor/Workmanship Warranty applies only to labor that was performed to install products, such as windows, gutters, shingles, doors, and siding, purchased from Handyman On Call by the Customer.
Transfer of Warranty: In the event that Customer sells their house within fifty (50) years of the date of installation, Customer may transfer this warranty to the new purchaser of the house.